Headed down to Silverton, OR for a bit of volunteer work on the grounds of the Gordon House. It is the sole work of Frank Lloyd Wright in Oregon, designed in 1957, completed in 1964 and moved to its current location in 2001 from the farm it was originally sited. It was an example of Wright’s Usonian homes meant for the ‘everyman’. He passed away in 1959 and never saw it built. We helped with a restorative landscaping project, planting native species along the perimeter of the property.